Ms. Lewin Epstein by Erica Colon

Erica Colon

Dear Mrs. Lewin Epstein,

I want to thank you for all that you have given me in the past 4 years, but I’m not sure how I can put my gratitude into words. I walked into your classroom freshman year with the hopes of learning the basics of fashion, and I’m walking out with so much more than that. You not only made my education fun and interesting, but you taught me so much about life and how to succeed.

Sophomore year, you pushed me to join FCCLA, where I learned all about leadership and making connections. Through FCCLA I have received multiple scholarships, built up my resume, and found the perfect college for me. This year, you allowed us to put on an amazing fashion show which taught us not only about producing a show, but how to successfully work together as a team. I’ve learned so much about sewing, designing, building a business, and selling a product, but what I will always remember is how you made me see my potential and gave me the confidence to achieve my goals. You have not only been a great teacher, but you’ve been an incredible mentor for the past 4 years.

I’m kind of really bad with words, but I’m pretty sure you get my point. Thank you for everything you do for your students. I don’t think you hear it enough, especially not from me, but I appreciate your hard work and dedication to your students. You’re the best 🙂