Being Mr. FTHS is a huge honor. Why do you want to be Mr. FTHS?
– I would like to be Mr. FTHS because I show a lot of love and passion towards the school. I show a lot of school spirit and have a great relationship with all of the teachers at the school.
What is the most valuable lesson you’ve learned at FTHS?
– The most valuable lesson I’ve learned is to be nice to everyone and always show a positive attitude. It is important to give off great energy and brighten people’s days.
How would your teachers or advisors describe you?
– My teachers and coaches would describe me as a cheerful student who makes classes and sports teams more enjoyable for students, teachers, and coaches.
What staff member at FTHS has had the biggest impact on your life?
– I’d say that Mr. Reardon has had the biggest impact on my life. He is a great representation of a teacher who makes it easy on his students. He is also a family man, who plays golf. That is just like me.
If you could go back to freshman year what would you change and why?
– If I could go back to freshman year, I would show my personality more. Freshman year I was very nervous to be myself, and now I have grown out of my shell.
Do you have a special talent?
– I can lip sync and dance to the song “Promiscuous” with my friend Justin Singer. It is a duet performance.