Teacher Appreciation Week: Thank You, Ms. Merolla

Lauren Lavelle, Editor-in-Chief

As part of Teacher Appreciation Week, the editors of The Patriot Press will be selecting a different teacher each day to recognize as one of our favorites, someone who stands out as an example of what makes some teachers so great.  

Dear Ms. Merolla,

It is hard to put into words how much you have truly impacted the students of Freehold Township. Aside from being an amazing teacher, you provide students with a positive, fun environment where they can forget about their numerous tests and essays and simply have fun. I have yet to meet a student who dislikes your class and I sincerely believe it is because of your cheerful demeanor and obvious love for what you do.

You are so dedicated to your work and, as a senior, I honestly cannot thank you enough. By utilizing your spare time, you have given the senior class so many things to look forward to. From Mr. FTHS to Senior Prom, your devotion and commitment is much appreciated and every event you have planned so far has been a blast.

It is rare to find a teacher so caring, kind, and committed to her students’ well-being. Thank you, Ms. Merolla, for setting such a wonderful example and being one of the best teachers Freehold Township has to offer! We love you!