Don’t Miss Out on Misadventures by Pierce the Veil

Dont Miss Out on Misadventures by Pierce the Veil

Erica Singh, Staff Writer

Alternative-Rock band Pierce the Veil released their fifth album, Misadventures, on May 13. This is big news for the band considering their last album was released in 2012.

Pierce the Veil released a single called “The Divine Zero” in June of last year to give the fans a heads up that the album will be released soon. Some fans waited months and years for this album and to get a little taste of what’s to come with just the single was very meaningful.

The band decided to release another single back in March, nearly months prior to the album. The second single was titled “Texas is Forever,” and is a very fast song. In fact, Vic Fuentes, lead singer of the band, stated that it is the fastest song the band has ever made.

“Circles” was the last single that was released before the album itself came out. It is a slower song compared to the other two, but it has very meaningful lyrics to it.

[wpdevart_youtube]7yfJUp-cwqs[/wpdevart_youtube]

Even after the three singles that were released, the band thought it wasn’t enough. They released an album melody on May 9 to give the fans little snippits of the songs in the hope that they can get excited for it. Once the album was released, fans were talking about it on social media. Many fans said they liked it, though some said not-so-much because the band’s music is different from the previous albums.

Sophomore Nicole White enjoys Misadventures. “I would love to hear more of the band, and in all honesty I think all the songs are amazing on the album and I can understand as to why it took so long for it to come out.”

The album is a roller-coaster of emotions and if listened to, it will surely change your opinion about the band in general.

Misadventures is available everywhere online and stores nationwide.