Snowfest – New Year’s Finale

May Your Days Be Merry and Bright!!!
Snowfest - New Years Finale

Seasons greetings everyone, and welcome to the Grand Finale of Snowfest 2023! It has been an absolute pleasure writing these articles the past five weeks for you all. Although the challenge was definitely there, I am proud to say that we’ve completed it! Snowfest 2023 is going down in my book as a victory, and I am very proud of it! Without further ado, Happy New Year Everyone, and let’s check out my last two movies of Snowfest.

Day 30 – A Christmas Carol (Scrooge) – 1951

Yes, yes, I did technically end off watching my 1,000 Christmas Carol remakes, but I couldn’t resist watching this absolutely legendary titan of the Holiday Genre. A Christmas Carol, a.k.a Scrooge from 1951 is one of the greatest Christmas films ever made, and the definitive Christmas Carol remake. For my final true film of Snowfest, I had to make it special, and this movie did that. Alastair Sim is Scrooge in this movie, and is one of the greatest actors to ever grace the stage. He portrays Scrooge perfectly, and the lessons that A Christmas Carol teaches us all are directly translated into the silver screen. Without a doubt, A Christmas Carol is the definitive holiday story, and one that I am incredibly proud to end Snowfest on.

New Year’s Eve Finale!!! – Happy New Year, Charlie Brown!

Bringing us full circle back to Day 5 of Snowfest when I watched A Charlie Brown Christmas, this animated classic was the best choice to end 2023, and Snowfest. This film is an absolute classic, where instead of going to Peppermint Patty’s New Years Party, Charlie Brown has to write an essay, because of course he does. What follows is a heartwarming story filled with laughs (Snoopy Led of Course!), and emotional moments. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang are characters that transcend years, and this special was perfect to close out 2023.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME!!! Snowfest has been an absolute blast, and even with the different schedule this year, I had so much fun. Thank you all so much! Thank you for completing this challenge with me. For one final time (until next year!!!), may your days be Merry and Bright!