Character Breakfast Offers a Fun Morning for Kids

Lindsey Golotko, Editor-in-Chief

Looking for a fun activity this weekend for the whole family? Look no further than the Character Breakfast hosted by the Sophomore Class. This event will be put on for the second year in a row and is a true crowd pleaser. The event takes place on Saturday, March 24th, 2018 from 8:30 am to 11 am.

Tickets are five dollars for kids aged three to twelve, seven for people thirteen and older, and absolutely free for infants under two. A portion of the proceeds raised from these tickets will be donated to the “Make a Wish Foundation.” Guests can expect to be greeted by Superman, Snow White, Olaf, and so many more characters. Guests can wear their own costumes and #twin with their favorite superhero, princess, or cartoon character.

Breakfast will obviously be served and attendees will be able to enjoy an arrangement of gourmet food. The lineup includes pancakes, bagels, donuts, bacon, sausage, juice, coffee, and much more. After eating, guests can take part in dancing, face painting, and singing. There will also be character performances, a meet and greet, and so much more.

To register for this event you can email [email protected] or call 732-431-8460×3011. The Character Breakfast is truly a fun time and we hope to see everyone there!