Senior for Hire Hits FTHS

Laura Mayes, Sarah Potter, Allie Stephenson, Renee Marcinczuk, and Christina Fontana

Paige Rockhill, Staff Writer

Senior For Hire is here!

This exciting fun-filled day doubles as a fundraiser for the senior class, in which the proceeds will go towards prom bids. Everyone has the chance to participate in this event.  Whether you are a senior who is dressing up and giving out candy, someone who bought and dressed up a senior, or someone receiving candy, you will without a doubt have a blast. This highly anticipated event has been eagerly awaited by countless people.

One of the main attractions to this event are the creative costumes which have been carefully planned by the seniors and those who hired them. There will be countless unique costumes, stretching across a variety of themes. There could be scary creatures, cute animals, or even celebrities walking around our school.

There are clearly many reasons to participate in this awesome event. Senior Taylor Sauter wanted to participate because her “best friend thought it would be fun and came up with a really cool idea for her costume.”

There is something in this event for everyone. “Take it off my senior bucket list!” said senior Sruthi Boddapati.

In order to acquire candy from seniors, students have to answer questions or complete some other activity that most likely will relate to the senior’s costume. In addition to this, some seniors carry along music to go with their costumes. The possibilities are endless.

As Tiffani Brown explained, “Senior year is great and senior for hire is one of those events that makes it so incredible!”