Polls

Best before-school coffee spot?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Patriot Productions Presents ‘Almost, Maine’ This Weekend

Patriot Productions proudly presents Almost, Maine on Thursday, November 30th at 7pm, Friday, December 1st at 7pm, and Saturday, December 2nd at 2pm and 7pm.

Almost, Maine, written by John Cariani, is a play about love — not the sentimental flowers and chocolates and everything-will-be-perfect-in-two-hours kind of love. It is about the magic of a first kiss. It is about finding love and losing love. About closing the door on one love and the possibility of opening a new door – or not. It is about love at first sight and about realizing what you have been looking for is right in front of you – and all the joys and fears and hope and hurt that go along with these revelations.

The play features performances by seniors Ava Dohan, Allison Karmazin, Dan Loges, Ryan Thaw, Burak Tasoz, and Connor Ormsby; junior Veronica Girandola; sophomores Danny Lanza and Adelaide Bertrand; and freshmen Gabi Levine, Rocco Parisi, and Natalie Briggs.  The set was designed and built by Mr. Dohan and the tech crew, which is headed by senior Maxine Craddox and junior Arty Smargiassi. The play was directed by Ms. Robbins and Ms. Bellamy.

Tickets can be purchased online or at the door for $12 (adults) or $6 (students and seniors).