15 FTHS Singers Selected for All Shore Chorus

Kimberly Vasta, Staff Writer

There is no doubt Freehold Township holds some of the most talented and extraordinary students who are constantly making groundbreaking accomplishments and achieving the unthinkable. With that being said, 15 members of our Patriot family will be representing Freehold Township in the All Shore Mixed Chorus this February! 

Various musically-inclined students across all high schools auditioned for this choir. However, only a select few were able to make it in. Let’s give recognition to the following students…

Seniors: Piper Doherty, Crow Lysandrou, Andrew Parisi, Conner Keough, Emily Landolfi, and Noah Zalika 

Juniors: Sydney Bryant, Daniel Loges, Grace Lorenzo, Shain Stanley, Allison Karmazin, Ryan Thaw, Lia Polisano, and Burak Tasoz 

Sophomore: Olivia Zettell

Giving a specific singer spotlight, Grace Lorenzo, junior and also fellow Patriot Press writer, says, “I’m really proud of myself this year because it is my first time auditioning for something like this. Last year, when I was accepted, we auditioned virtually which basically meant I had many chances to redo my vocal parts and everything. So I was really nervous to do this in person, since I only had one shot to prove myself to all of the judges and was able to achieve it. I’m really looking forward to rehearsals this year without social distancing and I am just excited to have another amazing experience and concert with an amazingly talented group of people. I am so proud of all of us!”

These talented individuals will be practicing tirelessly these next few months in order to prepare for their upcoming concert. Everyone is highly encouraged to come watch these students perform at Monmouth Regional High School on Saturday, February 4th, 2023, at 7:00 pm. General admission tickets are $15. 

Congratulations to all those who were accepted!