NFL Mock Draft 3: Combine Conundrum

Samuel Fung, Staff Writer

A huge phase of the draft process has just passed us by. The four-day NFL Combine weekend has concluded, and several prospects have either hurt their stock or risen their ranking amongst NFL scouts and experts alike. A mock draft is probably the best way to lay out the effect the Combine has had on the chaos that is the NFL Draft process.

Round 1

1. The Jaguars select Evan Neal, T, Alabama
The Jaguars’ main priority has to be the protection of Trevor Lawrence. Evan Neal can certainly fit that bill. Neal can play both left and right tackle, and he has the strength and power to open holes for James Robinson and Travis Etienne in the run game.

2. The Lions select Aidan Hutchinson, DE, Michigan
The scheme that the Lions play allows for guys like Aidan Hutchinson to thrive. The local lad is the most NFL-ready edge guy in the class because his fundamentals, length, power, and motor are all elite. The Lions will instantly improve with Hutch on their team.

3. The Texans select Kyle Hamilton, S, Notre Dame
The Texans are almost certain to lose Justin Reid and will need a safety even if they keep him around. Hamilton is the most talented safety prospect in years, with the versatility and fundamentals to become a perennial All-Pro.

4. The Jets select Ikem Ekwonu, OT, NC State
Ikem Ekwonu is by far the best run blocker in the class. With the versatility to play guard and tackle, Ekwonu will flourish on the right side of an offensive line already featuring Mekhi Becton and Alijah Vera-Tucker. Zach Wilson is going to be much better next year if the Jets add extra protection.

5. The Giants select Kayvon Thibodeaux, DE, Oregon
There have been concerns arising over Thibodeaux’s attitude towards the game as well as his frame, which does not fit in a 4-3. However, the Giants run a 3-4, where Thibodaux would be one of the four linebackers, and he would dominate opposition offensive linemen with his speedy movement.

6. The Panthers select Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh
The Panthers have to prioritize quarterback if they want to succeed. Kenny Pickett has a high floor, meaning he has the best chance to play well immediately at the next level. That alone should entice the Panthers to take the Ocean Township High School alum.

7. The Giants select Charles Cross, OT, Mississippi State
Cross is the best pure pass protector in the class and will fit very well as an athletic left tackle. He and Andrew Thomas should hold down the outside around Daniel Jones and whoever the running back is in 2022.

8. The Falcons select David Ojabo, OLB, Michigan 

The Falcons’ sack leader in 2022, Dante Fowler, has been cut. The man in second place had 2.5 sacks. Long story short, the Falcons need a pass rusher. David Ojabo may have the highest athletic upside in the draft, and could warrant a top-five selection. In other words, the Falcons get really good value with this pick.

9. The Seahawks select Malik Willis, QB, Liberty
Drew Lock had good enough weapons but did not succeed. He will be a solid insurance backup to Malik Willis, whose knack for big plays could easily be a positive with DK Metcalf and Noah Fant at his disposal right away.

10. The Jets select Derek Stingley, CB, LSU
Injuries and lack of production are hurting Derek Stingley’s stock, but it hasn’t taken away from his upside. He clearly is capable of being a top ball hawk in the league, and he would be a great partner for Bryce Hall.

11. The Commanders select Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State
If Washington wants to win with Carson Wentz, they need weapons. Garrett Wilson was a beast in the slot for Ohio State, and he should do more of the same in Washington serving as an extra weapon in the offense. 

12. The Vikings select Ahmad Gardner, CB, Cincinnati
“Sauce” put up a good combine performance which has just about sealed his spot in the top 15. The Vikings are one of the teams there and are in desperate need of a corner. Having Gardner means an immediate upgrade to a secondary that has been leaky for many years now.

13. The Browns select Jermaine Johnson, DE, Florida State
The Browns should have plenty of cheap options in free agency at wide receiver, but so much at defensive end. Jermaine Johnson is one of the biggest risers of the last month, having had a great season at Florida State and a show out at the Senior Bowl.

14. The Ravens select Travon Walker, DE, Georgia
Travon Walker’s combine was brilliant for his stock. Despite standing 6’5” and weighing 275 pounds, Walker is athletic and versatile on a mind-boggling level. The Ravens are set to lose Calais Campbell this offseason, so Walker is an easy decision for the Ravens here because it means a good replacement and potential upgrade.

15. The Eagles select George Karlfatis, DE, Purdue

Born in Greece, Karlaftis’ aggressive, high-motor style of play makes him a fun prospect to watch. He can fill the hole that club legend Brandon Graham, who is now in his 30s, will eventually leave behind.

16. The Eagles select Drake London, WR, USC
The Eagles do not have a big-bodied receiver who can go up and get the football. Drake London is exactly that prototype. He can become the player that the Eagles so desperately wanted out of JJ Arcega-Whiteside.

17. The Chargers select Jordan Davis, DT, Georgia
The Chargers’ league-worst run defense needs an upgrade fast. Speaking of fast, Jordan Davis ran a 4.78 40-yard dash at 340 pounds. He is a bulky nose tackle who will immediately upgrade the Chargers’ biggest and costliest weakness from 2021.

18. The Saints select Trevor Penning, OT, Northern Iowa
The Saints should prioritize Jameis Winston this offseason. This means Terron Armstead will have to walk. Trevor Penning can slide right in. Penning is a mauler who will add a lot of power to an already pretty strong offensive line.

19. The Eagles select Devin Lloyd, LB, Utah
Devin Lloyd is a very precise tackler–he rarely misses tackles. He proved he could be reliable in pass coverage in 2021. The Eagles need whatever they can get at linebacker, which has been their weak link for a couple of years now.

20. The Steelers select Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati
The AFC just got stronger with Russell Wilson’s arrival in Denver. The Steelers have to use this pick to fight fire with fire. Desmond Ridder ran a solid 40-yard dash. Also, having him step into a primarily run-based offense to develop, while still having moderate success, is ideal for a developmental prospect like Ridder.

21. The Patriots select Trent McDuffie, CB, Washington
JC Jackson is likely going to hit the market, so the Patriots will need to take advantage of the draft. McDuffie can play in the slot, on the boundary, and potentially even free safety. His aggressiveness and speed spell out “Belichick fit”.

22. The Raiders select Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama
Speed. I. Am. Speed.” has to be the motto for Jameson Williams. Williams is by far the best deep threat in the class, and the best speedster as well. The Raiders have to add weapons to compete in a division that is now the most powerful division in the NFL.

23. The Cardinals select Andrew Booth, CB, Clemson
The Cardinals are likely going to ditch the aging Robert Alford. Adding Andrew Booth, a solid man coverage corner who has elite ball skills, will fill the small void that Alford will leave behind. He also gives the secondary a much-needed upgrade.

24. The Cowboys select Tyler Linderbaum, C, Iowa
The Cowboys’ offensive line is getting pretty old. If Linderbaum becomes a victim of this chaos and falls into their lap, they need to take him. He is an immediate upgrade at center, which may not be too valuable initially, but they will not regret this.

25. The Bills select Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas
The supposed Deebo Samuel of the class is not super Deebo, but he is not here to become the next Deebo, but the first Treylon Burks. A disappointing combine is certain to drop his stock, but Burks is still the contested catch machine scouts know him to be.

26. The Titans select Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia
The short but rangy Nakobe Dean was given the Butkus award for best linebacker in college football. He is a solid tackler blessed with speed that will appease Titans fans who have been screaming out for a linebacker to partner with Zach Cunningham.

27. The Buccaneers select Kenyon Green, G, Texas A&M
The Bucs cannot pass on Green if he falls to them at 27. Maybe the best pure guard in the class, he slides right into his natural left guard position, which was left open by the surprise retirement of Pro Bowler Ali Marpet.

28. The Packers select Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State
The Packers may need to dumb Randall Cobb and will likely have to dump other receivers in the near future. Having speedster and route-running master Chris Olave will set the Packers up for the future.

29. The Dolphins select Bernhard Raimann, T, Central Michigan
Bernhard Raimann is one of the more impressive developmental prospects of recent days and is the sort of player the Dolphins should take a shot on. The Dolphins have struggled for years to find an offensive lineman, but Raimann should fill at least one spot.

30. The Chiefs select DeMarvin Leal, DT, Texas A&M
DeMarvin Leal may well fall out of the first round after a disappointing combine, which pairs with a down season in 2021. However, he still has upside as a versatile defensive lineman, which the Chiefs will need since the franchise tag has already been used.

31. The Bengals select Kaiir Elam, CB, Florida
Kaiir Elam’s durability concerns have had more light shed on them recently, but he still is a solid boundary corner with great speed. Eli Apple is definitely cancerous and should leave this team, so it is best if he is replaced with an immediate upgrade.

32. The Lions select Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss
Corral needs a lot of work, but the presence of the immovable veteran Jared Goff means he will not need to play right away. He has the talent to become a star quarterback, something the Lions definitely wanted but did not get, out of Jared Goff.

Round 2

33. The Jaguars select Trey McBride, TE, Colorado State
Trevor Lawrence needs everything, including another target. Trey McBride only scored one touchdown last season, but still has the capability to flourish as a red zone threat/ receiving tight end for Trevor Lawrence.

34. The Lions select Jahan Dotson, WR, Penn State
The Lions need more receivers to partner with Amon-Ra St. Brown and TJ Hockenson. Matt Corral will love Jahan Dotson at his disposal. The dynamic receiver has a massive catch radius and should evolve into the number one receiver on the team in a few years.

35. The Jets select George Pickens, WR, Georgia
Adding extra juice to a young offense is paramount for the Jets. George Pickens may be relatively wiry and riddled with injury history, but he has that juice, and he can serve as an outside option alongside Corey Davis.

36. The Giants select Zion Johnson, G, Boston College
If you are looking for a run blocker not named Kenyon Green, Zion is the guy. He has been touted as a first-round pick by some for his consistency as a powerful run blocker. He is a huge upgrade at guard, another position of need for New York.

37. The Texans select Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota
Faalele’s size will make him an immediate cult hero, but he has the potential to become a club legend. The Texans should not find it wise to keep Marcus Cannon, so adding in Faalele will fill his void and make the team a little bit better.

38. The Jets select Dax Hill, S, Michigan
The Jets are likely going to lose Marcus Maye as well as LaMarcus Joyner. So, adding the versatile Daxton Hill, a speedy defensive back, means another youthful upgrade to an already young secondary.  

39. The Bears select Kyler Gordon, CB, Washington
The Bears could use a secondary upgrade with this pick. Kyler Gordon is good value as a fringe top 40 prospect who is exceptionally athletic and is as versatile as McDuffie, his counterpart. Gordon will likely play on the boundary for Chicago’s new defense.

40. The Seahawks select Christian Harris, LB, Alabama
Now that Wilson has been replaced, now it is time to replace Wagner or even KJ Wright. Christian Harris can slide right in as a new partner for Jordyn Brooks, and will be a brilliant run defender, but he is also good at pass coverage.

41. The Seahawks select Nicholas Petit-Frere, T, Ohio State
The next replacement is one for the old Duane Brown. Nicholas Petit-Frere seems to be a natural left tackle who can easily replace Brown and play at a Pro Bowl-quality level from Week one.

42. The Colts select Sam Howell, QB, North Carolina
Even if the Colts get Jimmy Garoppolo, they should add competition. Sam Howell played well with weapons at North Carolina and will succeed in this Colts offense. With Howell, they can absolutely take the next step and head to the postseason.

43. The Falcons select Carson Strong, QB, Nevada
Now should be the year the Falcons look for someone to supplant Matt Ryan. They did not fully commit to him, but if they keep him, having a pocket passer like Strong learn from the 2016 NFL MVP is nothing short of wise.

44. The Browns select Logan Hall, DT, Houston
Logan Hall can play very well as a 4-3 defensive tackle, and the Browns certainly need that dynamo. Having Hall paired with Myles Garrett and new pickup Jermaine Johnson means a lethal defensive line.

45. The Ravens select Tariq Woolen, CB, UTSA
Tariq Woolen put on a show at the combine with a blistering 4.26 40-yard dash (just .4 off the record). He is a good developmental prospect who has a high ceiling, having only played the position for two years.

46. The Vikings select Devonte Wyatt, DT, Georgia
Devonte Wyatt had a good combine and Senior Bowl, and since the Vikings could let go of some of the defensive linemen, Devonte Wyatt will help ease worries over a lack of depth. He could also compete right away for a starting spot.

47. The Commanders select Jaquan Brisker, S, Penn State
With Landon Collins gone, the Commanders need help over the top. Jaquan Brisker is a freak athlete who can play either safety position but can play best as a free safety across from Kamren Curl.

48. The Bears select John Metchie, WR, Alabama
The Bears need someone to partner with Darnell Mooney. Metchie is a brilliant big-play threat who was the number one receiver on a high-powered Alabama offense when healthy. He could be the number one target in a Justin Fields-led offense.

49. The Saints select Christian Watson, WR, North Dakota State
The Saints need weapons, so taking a chance on Watson, who shined at the combine and Senior Bowl week, will be ideal. Standing 6’5”, Watson has risen just like Cooper Kupp did in 2017 (Kupp was a third-round pick), and he could be monstrous in the NFL.

50. The Dolphins select Kenneth Walker, RB, Michigan State
The Dolphins seem to love Myles Gaskin, but he cannot carry the load. Kenneth Walker II proved that he could do such a thing in his lone season as a Michigan State Spartan in 2021. The Dolphins should love their new two-headed horse at running back.

51. The Eagles select Darian Kinnard, G, Kentucky
Having skipped on Kenyon Green earlier, the Eagles select Kinnard as their replacement for the recently-retired Brandon Brooks. He played right tackle at Kentucky, but works best at guard, in a similar way to the Raiders’ Alex Leatherwood.

52. The Steelers select Max Mitchell, OT, ULL
The Steelers need a little help at tackle. Just like the last mock I did, Max Mitchell is going to Pittsburgh, this time paving the way for an offense that likely will rely even more heavily on the run game in 2022.

53. The Raiders select Darrian Beavers, LB, Cincinnati
The Raiders have several linebackers with contracts up now or next year, with Divine Deablo being the only notable exception. Darrian Beavers not only alleviates some of that concern but adds speed to a defense now set to face several star quarterbacks.

54. The Patriots select Justyn Ross, WR, Clemson
If Justyn Ross did not get spinal surgery, he would be a sure first-round prospect. He could develop into the number one receiver the Patriots currently do not have (Hunter Henry is not exactly a “number one receiver”).

55. The Cardinals select Drake Jackson, OLB, USC
The Cardinals are likely going to lose Chandler Jones and Dennis Gardeck, and they also cut Devon Kennard. Drake Jackson will not only cancel out some of the loss of depth but he will add explosiveness to a front seven captained by JJ Watt.

56. The Cowboys select Lewis Cine, S, Georgia
Dan Quinn’s Legion of Boom had a ballhawk corner, a ballhawk safety, and a violent hard hitter at strong safety. They have the first piece of the puzzle already in Trevon Diggs, now they get the third piece in Lewis Cine, whose physicality is a hallmark of his game.

57. The Bills select Perrion Winfrey, DT, Oklahoma
The elusive Perrion Winfrey will help reinforce a youthful defensive line with many second or third-years already there. Winfrey was productive as a Sooner after transferring from JUCO in 2020, and his Senior Bowl outing was pretty solid.

58. The Falcons select Roger McCreary, DB, Auburn
The Falcons would not pass on McCreary, touted by some as a first-round prospect, if he fell to them at 58. He is very good at man coverage and ball skills, and pairing with AJ Terrell will create an overpowered secondary.

59. The Packers select Boye Mafe, DE, Minnesota
Rumors are everywhere saying Za’Darius Smith could leave, and Preston Smith could follow him out. Boye Mafe is a high-upside pass rusher who is scheme versatile and can flourish with Kenny Clark and Rashan Gary on the same defensive line.

60. The Buccaneers select Isaiah Spiller, RB, Texas A&M
Building around Kyle Trask paramount now, and it is time he gets his Dameon Pierce. Isaiah Spiller could become a premier every-down back on an offense that will rely heavily on him next season.

61. The 49ers select Derion Kendrick, CB, Georgia
The 49ers have to prioritize filling gaps at cornerback. Ambry Thomas is still developing, but Derion Kendrick can be a solid partner. He is athletic but inconsistent in man coverage. He is good in zone, though, so there is a reason for the Niners to pick him.

62. The Chiefs select Arnold Ebiketie, DE, Penn State
The Chiefs may lose Melvin Ingram, but even if he stays, an entrance of youth is needed as well as some speed. Arnold Ebiketie offers that. He could be used right away as a pass rush specialist while he develops his run defense.

63. The Bengals select Ed Ingram, G, UCLA
Ed Ingram is versatile enough to play both guard positions as well as tackle. The Bengals need that considering their implosion in the Super Bowl, as well as Quinton Spain entering free agency.

64. The Broncos select Travis Jones, DT, UConn
With Shelby Harris gone, the Broncos need a new inside threat. Travis Jones is the best nose tackle in the draft not named Jordan Davis. Denver needs to have a run-stuffing monster to balance things out in the team.

Round 3

65. The Jaguars select Nik Bonitto, LB, Oklahoma
The Jaguars can now add some flair to their pass rush by taking Nik Bonitto, whose lack of length and power is made up for by his versatility as a hybrid linebacker who can do a little bit of everything. 

66. The Lions select Quay Walker, LB, Georgia
The second of Georgia’s three linebackers to get drafted, Quay Walker’s stock is affected by a lack of experience, but his 2021 season was one where his impact in all aspects was shown. Dan Campbell should be able to get a lot out of him.

67. The Giants select Jalen Wydemyer, TE, Texas A&M
With Kyle Rudolph gone and Evan Engram likely next, the Giants need a new tight end with hands. Jalen Wydermyer averaged over 12 yards per catch in his college career, showing a knack for big plays that should add explosion to a once anemic offense.

68. The Texans select Myjai Sanders, DE, Ole Miss
The Texans opted to skip on Kayvon Thibodeaux, and they are left with Myjai Sanders here. Sanders’ explosive first step and snap jumping were on full display at the Senior Bowl, and he should be a good pass rush specialist alongside Jon Greenard.

69. The Jets select Isaiah Likely, TE, Coastal Carolina
Zach Wilson needs himself a safety blanket in the red zone. Isaiah Likely offers that and much more. He has a load of speed and lined up everywhere in Coastal Carolina’s offense, and flourished everywhere.

70. The Jaguars select David Bell, WR, Purdue
Another boundary weapon will be ideal for Trevor Lawrence—Marvin Jones will not be around forever. Bell knows many different routes and should produce heavily because of that large repertoire of his.

71. The Bears select Cam Thomas, DE, San Diego State
Khalil Mack leaves a huge hole at outside linebacker. Cameron Thomas has shown scheme versatility and should slide into the team opposite Robert Quinn.

72. The Seahawks select Coby Bryant, CB, Cincinnati
Should Seattle let go of DJ Reed or Sidney Jones, they should turn to Coby Bryant, a developmental corner who needs a lot of work in tackling, but should be solid right away in coverage.

73. The Colts select Rasheed Walker, OT, Penn State
Eric Fisher is going to leave, so getting a developmental starter like Rasheed Walker should at least help keep the league’s most talented offensive line intact.

74. The Falcons select Breece Hall, RB, Iowa State
Having a productive back like Breece Hall will give Arthur Smith a second-head to his horse at the position. Hall could do well as an every-down back if he develops his dynamism, so a by committee would be ideal to have.

75. The Broncos select Damone Clark, LB, LSU
The Broncos are set to lose AJ Johnson. Damone Clark has been touted for his work ethic and exceptional athleticism that should make an elite linebacker in the NFL.

76. The Ravens select Jamaree Salyer, G, Georgia
Jamaree Salyer has plug-and-play potential as a guard, which the Ravens could use to improve their Lamar Jackson-led passing offense. He could also play tackle.

77. The Vikings select Kingsley Enagbare, DE, South Carolina
The Vikings need to replace Everson Griffen with someone like Enagbare, whose combine was not great, but he has great effort and potential to succeed as a pass rush specialist (run defense is a weakness of his).

78. The Browns select Chad Muma, LB, Wyoming
Chad Muma was a tackling machine at Wyoming. Having him pair up with Jeremiah Owusu-Koromoah will take the front seven to new heights. 

79. The Chargers select Jalen Tolbert, WR, South Alabama
More weapons for Justin Herbert is not a bad idea. Jalen Tolbert could be one of those weapons. He has a high upside as a run-after-catch monster.

80. The Texans select Kyren Williams, RB, Notre Dame
Kyren Williams is a brilliant receiving back. He is capable of being an every-down back in Houston, whose 2021 run game was non-existent after Mark Ingram left mid-season.

81. The Giants select Jalen Pitre, S, Baylor
Logan Ryan is getting old and Jabrill Peppers is a free agent. Jalen Pitre should maintain the explosiveness of the secondary must Peppers decide to head elsewhere.

82. The Colts select Jeremy Ruckert, TE, Ohio State
Jeremy Ruckert will not replace the blocking ability of Jack Doyle, but he is a nice red-zone target to have for Sam Howell.

83. The Eagles select Zachary Carter, DT, Florida
The rumors of Fletcher Cox’s departure should tempt the Eagles to take a look at Zachary Carter. He will prove to be a potentially lethal pass rusher in their rotation.

84. The Steelers select Alec Pierce, WR, Cincinnati
JuJu may not stay, so the Steelers should look to replace him. Pierce is one of the better all-around prospects in the class and will certainly finish his unfinished business with Desmond Ridder.

85. The Patriots select Channing Tindall, LB, Georgia
With Jamie Collins and Ja’Whuan Bentley hitting the market, the Patriots will need to make another cheap rookie pickup. Channing Tindall is a disruptive player who can become the new anchor of this defense.

86. The Raiders select Phidarian Mathis, DT, Alabama
The Raiders currently have only two recognized defensive tackles under contract, so they need more. Phidarian Mathis will be a massive steal here, both in terms of size and upgrade in quality on the defensive line.

87. The Cardinals select Khalil Shakir, WR, Boise State
With Christian Kirk and AJ Green not on a contract, the Cardinals need another weapon. Khalil Shakir is a speedy, reliable pass catcher who will attract some attention early on in his NFL career.

88. The Cowboys select Sam Williams, DE, Ole Miss
DeMarcus Lawrence’s future is in doubt, so the Cowboys need to keep their front seven strong. Sam Williams can play in any scheme and has the athleticism, ability, and production to back it up.

89. The Bills select Alontae Taylor, CB, Tennessee
Levi Wallace likely will not stay, so the Bills turn to one of the SEC’s best corners in Alontae Taylor should do well in zone coverage and press-man once he develops.

90. The Titans select Wan’Dale Robinson, WR, Kentucky
More speed. That is what the Titans should have in their passing game. Wan’Dale Robinson has that speed and will be a slot monster as well as a very solid kick returner.

91. The Buccaneers select Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan
Skyy Moore had a great combine and will attract receiver-needy teams like Tampa, who just re-signed Chris Godwin for a second time.

92. The Packers select Brian Asamoah, LB, Oklahoma
The Packers likely will not be able to keep De’Vondre Campbell, so they need his replacement. Brian Asamoah is a rangy athletic linebacker who will close down runners.

93. The 49ers select Marcus Jones, CB, Houston
Marcus Jones offers upside as a returner as well as a developmental corner. The 49ers are going to lose a lot of corners in the near future, so they need youth like Jones.

94. The Chiefs select Calvin Austin, WR, Memphis
The Chiefs are going to have to attack their opponents with speed. Calvin Austin proved at the combine that he had an abundance of speed. Austin should add explosiveness to a team already fielding Tyreek Hill.

95. The Bengals select Abraham Lucas, T, Washington State
The Bengals need to replace Riley Reiff since he is heading to free agency. Abe Lucas is an athletic prospect who should fit in naturally at the right tackle position.

96. The Broncos select Braxton Jones, T, Southern Utah
Braxton Jones is a developmental prospect who can play either tackle position. With Khalil Mack now in their division, the Broncos will need as much protection as possible.

97. The Lions select Nick Cross, S, Maryland
Nick Cross can upgrade the free safety position and add explosiveness to a Lions team which desperately needs it.

98. The Browns select Kyle Phillips, WR, UCLA
The Browns will definitely at least look at receivers in the draft. Kyle Phillips cannot be passed on if he falls to them. Phillips is undersized, but is a beast in the slot.

99. The Ravens select Dylan Parham, C, Memphis
The Ravens could use help on the interior. Dylan Parham played guard at Memphis, but should slide into center in two years’ time.

100. The Saints select Chigoziem Okonkwo, TE, Maryland
The most athletic tight end in the class, Chig Okonkwo will add even more explosiveness to the Saints’ offense. Okonkwo showed out at the combine and his stock has risen.

101. The Dolphins select Amare Barno, DE, Virginia Tech
Amare Barno’s 40-yard dash may be enough to push him higher than 101, but the Dolphins, who need some explosiveness in their pass rush, should take a shot on him.

102. The Chiefs select Leo Chenal, LB, Wisconsin
With Anthony Hitchens cut, the Chiefs’ linebacker squad is thin. Leo Chenal should thicken it with good athleticism and quality from the get-go.

103. The Rams select Sean Rhyan, T, UCLA
The Rams may lose Andrew Whitworth, as well as their interior linemen, in the near future. Sean Rhyan played tackle at UCLA, but fits best as a guard, and could start right away.