Nov. Outstanding Student Participant of the Month (Male): Chris Galiano, Team Challenger

Club: Team Challenge 

What does your club do?

We select a topic that is an ethical dilemma and then put together a presentation on the severity of the issue and present alongside other students at a competition, where a panel of judges picks a winner.

What happens during club meetings?

We work on the script for the competition, practice the presentation, and even have practice question and answer sections because after you present the judges have five minutes to ask questions.

How can people get involved in your club?

There is a bigger overall Business Club, which contains Team Challenge, Consumer Bowl, FBLA, Personal Finance Challenge, and National Economics Challenge and through joining the Business Club you can get involved in any of these 5 clubs.

What are your club’s goals/upcoming events?

Nominating Advisor: Ms. Zaharakis/Ms. Giordano

Reason for the Recognition:

• Spent countless hours preparing for the Team Challenge Competition.
  • Helped garner a high number of student sign-ups for the club at this year’s Activities Fair.
  • Training an underclassman member of the club to take over leadership role upon Chris’s graduation.

From the Advisors: “Chris is the backbone of Team Challenge and has stepped up to the plate as the club’s leader. He is extremely enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and passionate. He truly exudes devotion. Other members look up to him, respect him and approach him for solutions. It is his passion for the club and his superb leadership abilities that has earned him this recognition.”

Patriot Press • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in