The student news site of Freehold Township High School

Patriot Press

Midterm Curse for Obama?

November 6, 2014

Why Do We Need the SATs?

Emily Bracher, Editor

October 15, 2014

Filed under Editorials

If a survey was taken in all schools across the state asking: “What was the most stressful thing you had to face in high school, leading into college?” 90% of the students would agree it was the SATs. While the other 10%...

Should School Start Later?

Nicole Slinin, Editor

October 9, 2014

Filed under Editorials

"Ugh! Five more minutes mom!” We’ve all either said this or had the feeling that comes with it. Why? Because every day, about four million teens, including us, have to get up unethically early to start our morning routines...

No More Midterms?

No More Midterms?

October 8, 2014

The student news site of Freehold Township High School
Editorials