Fashion Show Lets FTHS Models Strut Their Stuff

Leah Emmerich, Editor-in-Chief

On January 28th, the Junior Class and FTHS’s fashion students presented a fashion show featuring clothes from multiple clothing stores in the area. The theme, Through the Hands of Time, was captured symbolically through the clothing students would wear throughout their time in school, finally leading up to prom. 

Township used to hold a fashion show annually, but ultimately it became too much to manage and no group wanted to take on the challenge. But, after lots of begging and persistence, the students of Ms. Lewin-Epstein’s fashion classes convinced her and Mrs. Rattien to re-vamp this old tradition 6 years later. These girls put in long hours and tons of effort in order to pull the show together. They had to recruit models, build the set, convince stores to loan the models clothes, and basically put the whole show together. It was a lot of hard work, but it payed off in the end. 

The fashion show gave students, teachers, and children of teachers a chance to strut their stuff. It was no where near as serious as Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, and everybody looked like they were having loads of fun. With funny poses and plenty of dabbing, models were able to successfully flaunt their clothes while entertaining the audience. 

In the end, the show was well put together and definitely a tradition that should be continued (again) for years to come. 

Fashion Show organizers would like to issue a special thanks to Bob’s, Charlotte Russe, Azaria Bridal, Dresses and More, & Dantes for generously loaning the clothing that was featured in the show.